Haus Bright provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
All quality-related defects on items sold directly by Haus Bright are covered by warranty only once their product is registered.
To secure your product warranty, please follow the product registration instructions that came with your Haus Bright purchase.
Haus Bright limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
Quality-related warranty claims on purchases made through Haus Bright's authorized distributors and retailers, such as Amazon, are handled through their respective channels.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with another of the same item in new condition. Terms may apply.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty time frame of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
- Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase
- Haus Bright must document what happens when buyers troubleshoot the product
- The defective item’s visible proof depicting the defect are required
- For defective items that Haus Bright needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Haus Bright or if the defective item is not returned.
Valid proof of purchase:
- Order number from online purchases made through Haus Bright
- Sales invoice
- Dated sales receipt from an authorized Haus Bright reseller that shows a description of the product along with its price
Please note that more than one type of proof of purchase may be required to process a warranty claim (such as receipt of money transfer and confirmation of address item was originally shipped to).
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty time frame or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Haus Bright quality control to be in working condition
- Returning defective items in international shipping
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
- Damage from misuse of products (including, but not limited to: falls, extreme temperatures, water, operating devices improperly)
- Purchases from unauthorized resellers
Haus Bright is not liable for:
- Loss of data incurred from use of Haus Bright products
- Returning personal items sent to Haus Bright